Veterans Day Offer The Queen May
Free admission applies to one Historic First-Class Passport per active service, retired military, or veteran guest. No other discounts apply. Family members receive 30% off all Queen Mary Passports. Offer valid Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015. Valid Military ID or proof of service required. Only available at the box office. Not valid on non-passport tickets, or special event tickets. Limit 6 additional discounted passports per military member.
The Historic First-Class Passport includes:
- A ticket to board The Queen Mary
- Audio Tour - Tour (1.5-2 hours) the Queen Mary at your own pace with our comprehensive Audio Tour. Learn the history of the Queen Mary while strolling the decks with our exclusive Queen Mary headset.
- The Glory Days Historical Tour - You’ve heard the stories, the myths and legends, but now get the straight scoop about the majestic Queen Mary.
- Access to the Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibits
- Ghosts & Legends Show - Find out why the Queen Mary is known as “the haunted ship” in this interactive, special effects adventure.
- Captain's Demonstrations
Learn more about The Queen Mary located in Long Beach, California