Military Spouse Scholarships Applications Open From The National Military Family Association
NMFA awards can be used for a variety of educational and employment pursuits. Scholarship funds on average are $1,000 and can be used towards degrees, certifications, licensure, clinical supervision for mental health licensure, CEUs, business expenses and more! Any spouse eligible to hold a valid military ID is eligible.
You are eligible to apply for a spouse scholarship if you:
- are a spouse of a member of the seven Uniformed Services with a valid military ID
- are married to an active duty, reserve, guard, retired, medically retired, wounded or fallen service member (must be a service-related wound, illness, injury or death that took place after September 11, 2001)
- are a dual service military spouse
- are a divorced spouse, but ONLY if you receive 20/20/20 benefits
Here’s who is not eligible:
- Surviving spouses who are remarried, unless they are remarried to a service member
- Children (Check the Defense Commissary Agency Military Children Scholarships at www.fisherhouse.org)
- Spouses of former service members, unless they are retired or medically-retired
- NMFA volunteers, employees and board members are not eligible
The application process is open. NMFA has a rolling application process so technically it is open year-round however they award on a quarterly basis.
What are you waiting for? APPLY HERE!