Looking for a great way to show Deployed Military Members & Veterans in VA Hospitals some LOVE this Valentine's Day?
Join Soldiers' Angels Valentines for Veterans Initiative, a wonderful way to show Military & Veterans that we are thinking of them. There is nothing better than knowing that someone is thinking of you and a beautiful handmade or store-bought card is the perfect way to show your appreciation. Get the entire family involved in this wonderful mission.
Help share the love with deployed service members and veteran patients at VA by sending Valentine’s Day cards + $1 per card to our annual Valentines for Veterans campaign. NOW – FEBRUARY 14, 2022
Every year, Soldiers' Angels receives thousands of Valentine's Day cards for service members and veterans. This year, Soldiers' Angels is asking for you to consider including $1 for every Valentine's Day card you mail to them to assist in the cost of shipping to deployed military members overseas and to the VA Hospitals.
Valentine's Day cards are accepted through February 14, 2022!
- The deadline is February 14
- Cards can be store-bought or handmade
- Individually wrapped candy can be included if it is attached to the card
- Include $1 per card, cash or check
- You can include an envelope if you want, but not necessary.
- If you include an envelope, do not seal
- At your discretion, you are welcome to include your return address in the event the recipient may write back to you. However, it is also okay if you do not include any personal information.
Mail your cards and $1 per card to:
Soldiers' Angels Valentines for Veterans
2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107
San Antonio, Texas 78218
Need some inspiration to help you get started on your Valentines? Check out their Valentines for Veterans blogs for tips, inspiration, and photos of previous cards we received!
Craft your heart out for this year's valentine's for veterans
You can learn more about where the cards go, what you can include in the card, and more details on this initiative on their website--https://soldiersangels.org/ValentinesforVeterans