Trees for Troops delivers the spirit of Christmas to military families-one christmas tree at a time
The mission of the Christmas Spirit Foundation is to advance the Christmas Spirit for kids, families & the environment through programs & activities.
About Trees for Troops
Trees for Troops, a program of the Christmas SPIRIT Foundation, provides free, farm-grown Christmas Trees to United States armed forces members in all branches of the military and their families, through donations, sponsorships, grants and the work of many volunteers. Review our Trees for Troops Fast Facts for more.
Christmas Tree growers have been providing free trees for military families for years. In 2005, FedEx contacted the Christmas SPIRIT Foundation, the 501(c)(3) charitable branch of the National Christmas Tree Association, and wanted to be involved in the foundation’s mission. Together the two organizations expanded the idea of providing Christmas Trees to military families, and Trees for Troops was born.
Since 2005, more than 262,265 free, farm-grown Christmas Trees have been provided to troops and military families in the United States and overseas through Trees for Troops. Thousands of trees are donated by American farm families and the public, and FedEx delivers these trees to more than 77 military bases in the U.S. and overseas. FedEx has logged more than 800,000 ground miles for the Trees for Troops program.
In 2012, Trees for Troops was honored at the White House as a top 20 national finalist in the Joining Forces Community Challenge, an initiative started by First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden to recognize organizations that provide exemplary service and support to military families.
Trees for Troops® is a registered trademark of the Christmas SPIRIT Foundation. All rights reserved.
TREES FOR TROOPS 2021 IS THEIR 16TH YEAR DELIVERING FARM GROWN TREES TO MILITARY FAMILIES!
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED ALL YEAR LONG
Imagine a smiling group of U.S. troops gathered around a Christmas Tree that was grown on an American farm and shipped to arrive fresh and green somewhere on the other side of the world, just in time for Christmas. Or, imagine a spouse and children sharing joyous memories of Christmas through the gift of free, real Christmas Tree while their family member is away serving our country. Trees for Troops® makes this vision a reality!
Trees for Troops counts on donations from the public to make this program succeed year after year. You can support Trees for Troops through your tax-deductible donation or by becoming a sponsor. The Christmas SPIRIT Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Your tax-deductible charitable contribution will help those in service to their country and their families receive a Real Christmas Tree and keep the spirit of a traditional Christmas celebration alive.
For more information, visit www.treesfortroops.org.
NEW for 2021! These Christmas tree retail outlets have signed up and committed to be “Official Trees for Troops Locations”.
Through these outlets, you can buy a fresh Christmas tree and donate it to the program, adding to those already donated by farms and retail lots. All trees donated through an Official Location will be picked up Monday, December 6 by FedEx Freight and delivered to a base during week 2 of the program. Some of these locations even offer online purchase and donation of trees. Visit their website to join in with those who are donating a fresh Christmas tree to military families in 2021!
Trees for Troops - Official Locations 2021
1121 N. Bethlehem Pike, Spring House, PA 19477
Strathmeyer Christmas Trees
334 Carlisle Ave. York, PA 17404
Yenser's Tree Farm
1910 Mahoning Dr. East, Lehighton, PA 18235
Medina Christmas Tree Farms
3235 Hamilton Road, Medina, OH 44256
The Whitehouse Christmas Tree Farm
11500 Obee Road, Whitehouse, OH 43571
8107 N. SR 48, Waynesville, OH 45068
706 Main Street, Neenah, WI 54956
The Fir Farm
166 Hillsdale Road, Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Donaldson's Greenhouse & Nursery
178 Airport Road, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Cerbo's Parsippany Greenhouse
440 Littleton Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
TREES FOR TROOPS 2021 DELIVERY SCHEDULE
2021 Trees for Troops plans are coming together. Trees for Troops will be sending about 14,500 trees to 77 total military bases between December 1 and December 10. Trees are being donated by farms, nurseries, retail lots and individual supporters from all around America.
Below is a list of bases receiving trees this year grouped by branch of service and then alphabetical by state. Watch for communications from your base or local MWR office detailing how and when trees will be distributed.
**Week 1 or week 2 is currently scheduled delivery. Trees for Troops does not publish specific dates, only the week of the program. As your date approaches, contact your local base MWR for further information on specifics.
Week 1 = Dec 1-3. Week 2 = Dec 8-10.
- Little Rock AFB - AR (Week 1)
- Edwards AFB - CA (Week 1)
- Travis AFB - CA (Week 1)
- JB Anacostia Bolling - DC (Week 1)
- MacDill AFB - FL (Week 2)
- Robins AFB - GA (Week 1)
- Dobbins AFB - GA (Week 1)
- Minneapolis AF Reserve - MN (Week 1)
- Whiteman AFB - MO (Week 2)
- Niagara Falls ARS - NY (Week 1)
- Altus AFB - OK (Week 1)
- Shaw AFB - SC (Week 1)
- Ellsworth AFB - SD (Week 1)
- JBSA Lackland - TX (Week 2)
- Hill AFB - UT (Week 1)
- Francis E. Warren AFB - WY (Week 2)
- Fort Rucker - AL (Week 1)
- Fort Huachuca - AZ (Week 1)
- U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground - AZ (Week 2)
- Fort Hunter Liggett - CA (Week 1)
- Fort Irwin - CA (Week 1)
- Fort Carson - CO (Week 2)
- Fort Benning - GA (Week 1)
- Fort Gordon - GA (Week 1)
- Fort Stewart- Hunter Army Air Field - GA (Week 1)
- Rock Island Arsenal - IL (Week 1)
- Fort Riley - KS (Week 1)
- Fort Campbell - KY (Week 1)
- Fort Knox - KY (Week 1)
- Fort Polk - LA (Week 1)
- Fort Leonard Wood - MO (Week 1)
- Fort Bragg - NC (Week 1)
- West Point - NY (Week 1)
- Fort Drum - NY (Week 1)
- Fort Sil - OK (Week 2)
- Fort Bliss - TX (Week 1)
- Fort Hood - TX (Week 2)
- JB Lewis-McChord - WA (Week 1)
- Fort McCoy - WI (Week 2)
- MCAS Yuma - AZ (Week 1)
- MCAGCC Twentynine Palms - CA (Week 1)
- MCLB- Barsow - CA (Week 1)
- Camp Pendleton - CA (Week 1)
- Marine Corps Air Station, Miramar - CA (Week 2)
- MCRD San Diego - CA (Week 1)
- MCB Quantico - VA (Week 1)
- Camp Lejeune - New River - NC (Week 1)
- Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point - NC (Week 1)
- Naval Submarine Base New London - CT (Week 1)
- Naval Station Great Lakes - IL (Week 1)
- Naval Weapons Station Earle - NJ (Week 1)
- JEB Fort Story - VA (Week 1)
- NS Everett - WA (Week 1)
- NSA Panama City - FL (Week 1)
- NAS Jacksonville - FL (Week 1)
- NAS Key West - FL (Week 1)
- NOTU Cape Canaveral - FL (Week 1)
- NAS Mayport - FL (Week 1)
- NAS Whiting Field - FL (Week 1)
- NAS Pensacola - FL (Week 1)
- NAS JRB New Orleans - LA (Week 1)
- NAS Meridian - MS (Week 1)
- NCBC Gulfport - MS (Week 1)
- NSA Mid-South - TN (Week 1)
- NAS Corpus Christi/Kingsville - TX (Week 2)
- NAS JRB Fort Worth - TX (Week 2)
- USCG Base Los Angeles Long Beach - CA (Week 2)
- USCG TRACEN Petaluma - CA (Week 2)
- Sector Humboldt Bay - CA (Week 1)
- NSB Kings Bay - GA (Week 2)
- PPC Topeka - KS (Week 1)
- Base Cape Cod - MA (Week 1)
- Sector Buffalo - NY (Week 1)
- Sector North Bend - OR (Week 2)
- SAS Corpus Christi - TX (Week 1)
- USCG Base Portsmouth - VA (Week 2)
- Base Seattle - WA (Week 2)