The Mariners' Craft Beer Festival---Don't Miss This Awesome Event!
Sunday, May 6 • 12 - 5 p.m.
Great beer and live music in a unique setting!
Enjoy a selection of 60 craft beers from local, regional and national breweries. Listen to live music by the Esoteric Ramblers and Hey! Hey! Hooligan. Participate in brewery talks and enjoy delicious foods from local vendors. And, returning this year, is the Brewery Cask-Off Competition where you can vote for your favorite unfiltered ale.
In addition to the cask-off, there will be many other new and unique beers to the area:
- The release of Lionsbridge Lager by Tradition Brewing
- Offerings from new local breweries Billsburg Brewing and Sly Clyde Cidery
- Brews new to the area from Brothers Craft Brewing and Golden Road
- A new, limited hemp pale ale from New Belgium
- A new pineapple wheat from Bull Island Brewing
- A new tangerine saison from O'Connor
- And, more!
Participating breweries include:
Alewerks, Bell’s, Billsburg Brewing, Bold Rock, Brothers Craft Brewing, Bull Island, Center of the Universe, Devils Backbone, Golden Road, Goose Island, Heavy Seas, Larry’s Lemonade, Legend, New Belgium, O’Connor, Oozlefinch, Sly Clyde, Smartmouth, Starr Hill Brewing, St. George, and Tradition Brewing.
Buy your tickets in advance and save $10! Tickets are $35 when bought in advance, or $45 the day of the event. Museum Members who purchase in advance receive a $5 discount. Tickets for non-drinkers are $15.
Learn more about The Mariners' Museum & Park--exhibits, military discounts and events on MilitaryBridge!