Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use of the website, Military Bridge.com, all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Copyright of any verbiage of this website may result in damages and will be prosecuted by Military Bridge, LLC.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that your use and the services provided to you by Military Bridge LLC are exclusively governed by these Terms which cannot be modified by you.
- ‘We’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ refer to Military Bridge LLC.
- ‘You’ refers to all users of the website both registered members and business advertisers.
- ‘Content’ means the information and other content accessible by you on the Website excluding any information or other content accessible to you from a Third Party Website;
- ‘Contributions’ means information including opinions, data, text, video, still images, audio or other material that Military Bridge.com has permitted you to host, share, publish, post, store or upload on the Website as Content as permitted under this Agreement.
- ‘Third Party Website’ means a website controlled by a person other than Military Bridge and which is linked to the Website; and
- ‘Website’ means the Military Bridge.com website accessible via the URL www.militarybridge.com
Military Bridge LLC may permit you to make Contributions. Contributions that you make must be solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You retain sole responsibility and accept all liability for your Contributions. Military Bridge LLC disclaims any and all liability in connection with Contributions. Military Bridge LLC assumes no responsibility for monitoring any Contributions. Military Bridge LLC does not in any way endorse the information in Contributions including any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed. Military Bridge LLC is under no obligation to treat your Contributions as confidential information.
Military Bridge LLC may at any time, without liability to you, may remove, alter or disable access to any or all of your Contributions in its sole discretion without prior notice to you. Without limiting the previous sentence, Military Bridge LLC may remove or disable access to any or all your Contributions if it considers that:
- those Contributions are in breach of any Federal, State, or Local Law or Regulation;
- those Contributions infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- it is required to do so by a regulatory body or any relevant authority pursuant to an interim or final take-down notice;
- those Contributions directly or indirectly involve the advertising or marketing of any products or services;
- those Contributions are:
- misleading or deceptive;
- inappropriate having regard to the purpose of the Website;
- likely to cause offence;
- materially incorrect;
- obscene or defamatory;
- discriminatory in reference to race, color, religion, sex handicap, familial status, or national origin;
- otherwise unlawful; or
- possibly corrupt due to the presence of a virus or other disabling code.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your Contributions. Military Bridge LLC is under no obligation to treat your Contributions as proprietary information. To the extent that any Contributions are proprietary in nature, you grant Military Bridge LLC a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and display and publicly perform your Contributions throughout the world in any media, whether currently in existence or not. You also grant each user of the Website a nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, translate, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform your Contributions as permitted by Military Bridge LLC and the Website and this Agreement.
You grant Military Bridge LLC the right to use your registered name or the name you submit with the Contribution, and, the right to represent and warrant that:
- you own and control all of the rights to the Contributions; or
- you have the lawful right including all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Military Bridge LLC to display the Contributions as Content.
For any Contributions that you may retain moral rights in, you declare that:
- you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Contribution, or any derivative work, upgrade or update of the Contribution;
- you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Contribution by Military Bridge LLC;
- you waive and agree not to assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any Contribution; and
- you release Military Bridge LLC from any claims that you could assert against Military Bridge LLC by virtue of any such moral rights.
You represent that you will NOT make any Contributions that:
- infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, and you agree to pay all royalties, fees or other monies payable by reason of any Contributions made by you;
- are misleading or deceptive;
- are materially incorrect;
- are likely to cause offence;
- directly or indirectly involve the advertising or marketing of any products or services;
- are obscene, including pornographic, hateful, racially, ethnically offensive material or discriminatory in reference to race, color, religion, sex handicap, familial status, or national origin;;
- are defamatory;
- are otherwise unlawful or encourage unlawful conduct; or
3. Changes to this Agreement
Military Bridge LLC may change the terms of this Agreement and reserves the right to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the services offered on this website without prior notice to users. Each time you access the website you will be governed by the terms currently in effect. It is the User’s responsibility to regularly review the terms, conditions and notices.
Note: If you object to any of the modifications your sole recourse is to immediately discontinue using the services offered by MILITARY BRIDGE LLC. We WILL NOT be liable to you or any third party should we choose to exercise our right to modify or discontinue the services.
4. What we are and are NOT
Military Bridge.com is an online service that provides reviews in military towns of local businesses & services, neighborhoods, areas, apartment complexes, condominiums, housing, and schools. This website is owned and operated by Military Bridge LLC. This website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering relocation information about military towns and giving opinions in regards to local businesses & services, neighborhoods, areas, apartment complexes, condominiums, housing and schools, and engaging in interactive forums about military towns and for no other purposes.
5. Third Party and User Advertisement Content and Indemnification
Military Bridge LLC is a distributor of content provided by third party advertisers using the Website. Military Bridge LLC may choose not to edit any content provided by a distributor.
The information provided by third parties and users of the website including but not limited to opinions, statements, offers, services, advice, or other information are those of the author of that information and not Military Bridge LLC. We do not guarantee or endorse the information, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information provided by advertisers or users of the web site. We are also not responsible for the accuracy of Military Discounts, Offers, etc offered by advertisers on Military Bridge.com. Military Bridge LLC does it’s best to provide the most accurate information but discounts and offers can change without notice.
By submitting advertising content to the Website, you agree to represent and warrant that such advertising content shall not contain material or language that may be prohibited.
Examples of prohibited language, but are not all inclusive are;
(1) libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, illegal, threatening or abusive, misleading, false, sexually explicit, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, inaccurate, unfair or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or third party.
(2) language that contains attacks of a religious, racial or personal nature,
(3) language that violates Fair Housing Laws
(4) language that infringes on any intellectual property right of MilitaryBridge.com or any other third party
(5) language that violates any other right of any person or entity
MilitaryBridge.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Military Bridge LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
6. Third Party Business Advertising
You acknowledge that you may be able to access Third Party Websites from our Website. You agree that Military Bridge LLC makes no representations, and has no liability, to you arising from or in connection with any use of any Third Party Website or any information or other content accessible to you from any Third Party Website.
Military Bridge LLC uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. The third-party advertising technology that we use on this Website uses information derived from your visits to this site to target advertising within this site. In addition, our advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on this site and other sites. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or cookies may be placed on your browsers.
7. The Fair Housing Act of 1968
The Fair Housing Act of 1968 declares a national policy of fair housing throughout the United States. Users of this website will abide by the Federal Fair Housing Act and any applicable state laws of the state where the property is located. All real estate surveyed, referenced, reviewed, discussed, published or advertised on Military Bridge LLC is subject to The Fair Housing Act, which is a Federal Law that makes it illegal to make, print, publish or advertise any notice, statement or advertisement that indicates “any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.”
We will not knowingly make, print, publish, or accept any advertising or notices or statements for real estate which are in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings surveyed, referenced, reviewed, discussed, published or advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis. All housing related advertisers are expected to comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. MilitaryBridge.com reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for any reason including being in violation of the Federal Fair Housing Act or being inappropriate for our website.
If you suspect discrimination has occurred you may contact your Local Board of Realtors (LBR) who will accept complaints of discrimination by Realtors or you can contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development at 1-800-669-9777 (voice) or 1-800-543-8294 (TDD).
8. Equal Housing Opportunity
We honor, respect, encourage and support affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
9. Military Bridge LLC & Military Bridge.Com Disclaimer of Warranties:
ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON MILITARY BRIDGE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND MILITARY BRIDGE LLC OR THE WEBSITE MILITARY BRIDGE.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTY’S, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL FUNCTION ERROR FREE OR UNINTERUPTED OR THAT THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR DEFECTS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE INFORMATION YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEBSITE OR THAT IS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM(S) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THAT DOWNLOAD IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, GOODWILL; DATA OR OTHER TANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES; COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PASSWORD AND USER ID; LOSSES FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY LOSSES FROM YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, OR SERVICES; TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE; DAMAGES FOR YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OF THIS WEBSITE.
10. Third Party Disclaimer:
Military Bridge LLC provides the opportunity for businesses to advertise on its website. Military Bridge LLC does not knowingly transmit false information. Military Bridge LLC makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy or reliability of the information provided by the business advertisers on the website. Military Bridge LLC makes no guarantees that the business advertiser’s products or information will meet the user’s expectations or requirements. Military Bridge LLC shall not be held liable for information, services or products that are provided or offered by business advertisers. Military Bridge LLC shall not be held liable for information, services or products that are provided or offered by websites that are linked to Military Bridge LLC or our website.
11. Jurisdiction & Venue: