Bidding is now open for the Homes For Our Troops 6th Annual Veterans Day Celebrity Auction offered through eBay for Charity! The auction will run from now until Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022, at 3 P.M. PST/ 6 P.M. EST.
The charity auction will give shoppers the opportunity to bid on in-person and Zoom experiences, luxury items, and autographed memorabilia from various movie stars, musicians, and sports figures to help us Build Homes and Rebuild Lives.
There have been over 100 items and experiences donated so far! Some auction items include:
- Lunch for 2 in Manhattan with Paul Rudd and Jake Tapper
- Tickets to Premiere of new HBO series 3 Body Problem
- Drum Cymbal Autographed by Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry, and Cassadee Pope
- Will Ferrell Signed Philadelphia Flyers Ice Hockey Jersey
- RARE Luke Skywalker STAR WARS figurine Autographed by Mark Hamill
- Fred Warner Autographed San Francisco 49ers Football Jersey
- Jon Bon Jovi Autographed Fender Bullet Stratocaster HT Guitar
WHO: Homes For Our Troops
WHAT: 6th Annual Veterans Day Celebrity Auction hosted by Jake Tapper, George Clooney, Wynonna Judd, Don Cheadle, and Mindy Kaling
WHEN: Nov. 3 at 7 PM EST – Nov. 13, 2022, 6 PM EST
WHERE: eBay for Charity www.eBay.com/hfot
ABOUT HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS MISSION: TO BUILD AND DONATE SPECIALLY ADAPTED CUSTOM HOMES NATIONWIDE FOR SEVERELY INJURED POST-9/11 VETERANS, TO ENABLE THEM TO REBUILD THEIR LIVES.
Homes For Our Troops (HFOT) is a publicly funded 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that builds and donates specially adapted custom homes nationwide for severely injured post-9/11 Veterans, to enable them to rebuild their lives. Most of these Veterans have sustained injuries including multiple limb amputations, partial or full paralysis, and/or severe traumatic brain injury (TBI).
These homes restore some of the freedom and independence our Veterans sacrificed while defending our country, and enable them to focus on their family, recovery, and rebuilding their lives. Since its inception in 2004, nearly 90 cents out of every dollar spent has gone directly to our program services for Veterans.
HFOT builds these homes where the Veteran chooses to live, and continues its relationship with the Veterans after home delivery to assist them with rebuilding their lives.