Join Nauticus on April 16, 2022 for their 78th Birthday Celebration!
Thanks to a successful second year of WinterFest on the Wisconsin and YOUR support, Nauticus is excited to announce the opening of NEW spaces aboard the Battleship Wisconsin.
Starting April 16, 2022, general admission guests can explore the newly renovated Senior Officer’s Country. Since April 16, 1944, the Battleship Wisconsin has served as a testament to the strength of the United States Navy and on April 16, 2022, she will turn 78!
Join Nauticus as they celebrate the last built Navy battleship!
BIRTHDAY WEEKEND PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- Newly-opened interior spaces, including Senior Officer’s Country
- Guided Life in the Engine Tours “Chat with a WisKy Vet” meet-and-greets
- Bagpipe performances will take place on the bow throughout the day
- See the machine that is used to clean the underside of the battleship’s hull
- Listen to the Metro Band perform on the fantail Family-friendly education demos and programming
- WWII re-enactors on the Wisconsin’s historic fantail
***Honor your loved one! Pre-order our Limited Edition 78th Anniversary Flag Package from the Banana Pier Gift Shop to be flown on the Battleship Wisconsin’s 78th anniversary of its commissioning. (Limited Quantities Available)***
NAUTICUS MILITARY DEAL & OTHER DEALS
April 16: Members can bring a guest for free!
April 11-17: Adults receive $3 off and kids receive $2 off general admission. Tickets must be purchased at the Nauticus Admissions Desk.
Active Duty Military always receive $3.00 off of general admission available at the front desk with a military id.
Special Military Membership Deal!
Become a member from April 11-17 and receive 25% off your membership. Membership can be purchased at Nauticus Admissions Desk or contacting by Membership at 757-664-1005 or email@example.com.
Learn more about this fantastic celebration, purchasing the Limited Edition 78th Anniversary Flag and events here!