August is all about military spouse education at MilSpouseFest!
Join MilSpouseFest on August 25th from 12 to 1:30 PM (EDT) to hear from milspouse education experts, presented by USAA and sponsored by Golden Gate University.
Learn about the many education and career certification resources available to milspouses and veterans that are free or low cost.
The panel of experts is featuring:
- Lori Adams, National Association of State Workforce Agencies
- Karen Santiano Francis, Institute for Veterans and Military Families
- Terri Lichlyter, military spouse and Salesforce Administrator
- Jill New, Helen Diller Center for Veterans of US Military Service at Golden Gate University
- Jai Salters, ACT NOW Education
- Laura Torres, Senior Manager of Workforce Development, Blue Star Families
You’ll be able to ask questions live and visit the resource exhibitor booths including ACT NOW Education, Blue Star Families Spouseforce, Golden Gate University, Institute for Veterans and Military Families and National Association of State Workforce Agencies.
Get exclusive access to the virtual exhibitor booths and speakers prior to the webinar. Even if you can’t attend live, please register now so you can:
- Engage with the resources
- Watch the recording afterward
Remember- MSF events are FREE to ALL active duty spouses, reserves spouses, retiree & veteran spouses, widow/widower/gold star spouses and other family members.
RSVP now at https://milspousefest.com/augustevent and begin engaging and networking with our resource exhibitors and other attendees in our Whova app.
Follow MilSpouseFest on Social